University of Chicago
Ph.D. Ecology and Evolution, August 2018
- NIH Genetics and Regulation Training Grant
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
University of Texas at Austin
B.S. in Biology Honors, May 2012
- Dean’s Honored Graduate
- Certificate in Computational Science and Engineering
- Languages (proficient): R, python
- Languages (familiar): Stan, Java, c/c++, Mathematica
- Probability theory, Bayesian statistics, Stochastic processes
- Winter 2015. Teaching assistant. Theoretical Ecology, University of Chicago
- Winter 2016. Teaching assistant. Fundamentals of Computational Biology: Models and Inference, University of Chicago
Sunyaev lab (2018 - )
Novembre lab (Sept. 2012 - 2018)
- Studied the response of deleterious variation in humans to demographic
change using partial differential equations and analysis of exome sequence
- Estimated the mutation rate in wolves using whole genome sequencing in a
- Developed general mathematical models for quantitative trait distributions.
Ellegren lab (NSF GROW fellow March 2017 - June 2017)
- Methods to evaluate evidence for different mode of natural selection across bird
Kirkpatrick lab (2010 - 2012)
- Analysis of long-rage linkage disequilibrium in human populations.
- Wrote a program to simulate evolution with chromosome inversions.
Wilke Lab (2009 - 2010)
- Temporal and spatial analysis of swarm diversity of the St. Louis encephalitis virus.